The Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts has a unique Library which houses the personal collections of doyens of scholarship, such as, Suniti Kumar Chatterjee, Hazari Prasad Dwivedi, Thakur Jaidev Singh, Kaviraj Gopinath, Krishna Kriplani and others. These personal collections are an invaluable treasure for any scholar who wishes to meander through the primary and secondary sources which these scholars used.
A complementary programme of the Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts is to compile Bibliographies of particular scholars, specially those whose work was multi-disciplinary and multi-lingual. Also, the endeavour is to make Bibliographies of particular subject areas and special subjects.
- An Annotated Bibliography on Zoroastrian Studies
- A Select Bibliography on Shadow Puppetry
- Prof. Vasudeva Saran Agrawala – A Bibliographic Survey of his Published workss
- Calligraphy a Literature Search
- Bibliography on Hampi – World Heritage Site
- ABIA South and Southeast Asian Art and Archaeology Index Project