Time: 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts and Regional Centre Guwahati invites you to Webinar on Food, Culture and Practices among the Communities of North East India
Keynote Address: Prof Bolin K. Konwar, Former Vice Chancellor, Nagaland University, Presently Professor in the Department of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology Tezpur University, Tezpur, Assam.
– Prof. Mayanglambam Manibabu, Professor & Head, Department of Anthropology, Manipur University, Imphal, Manipur.
– Dr. Juri Gogoi Konwar, Assistant Professor, Department of Cultural Studies, Tezpur University, Tezpur, Assam
– Dr. Mitoo Das, Assistant Professor, Department of Anthropology, Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi
– Dr. Avitoli G Zhimo, Assistant Professor, Department of Anthropology, University of Delhi, New Delhi
– Dr. Sharmila Das Talukdar, Former Faculty, Department of Anthropology Women’s College, Shillong.
Moderator: Dr. Richa Negi, Regional Director, IGNCA North East Regional Centre, Guwahati
For further details, kindly contact IGNCA NERC Office: firstname.lastname@example.org