Time: 4:00 अपराह्न
Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts, Kala Nidhi Division coordially invites you to the INTERNATIONAL WEBINAR on Artistic transcendence from beauty to faith – Relevance of Ananda Kentish Coomaraswamy & launch of virtual exhibition A selective exposition on Ananda K Coomaraswamy collection of Cultural Archives IGNCA’
Chair: Prof. Sachchidanand Joshi, Member Secretary, IGNCA
Introduction and Welcome: Prof. (Dr.) Ramesh C. Gaur Dean (Academic) & Director (Kala Nidhi), IGNCA
– Dr. Natasha Eaton, Reader in the History of Art, University College of London
– Prof. Nirmal Ranjith Dewasiri, Department of History, University of Colombo
– Dr. Rakesh Pandey, Associate Professor, Centre for the Study of Developing Societies, Delhi
– Geetika Kaw Kher, Assistant Professor, AFSA, Amity University, Noida
– Dr. Muzaffar Ali Malla, Assistant Professor, Dept. of Philosophy, Savitribai Phule Pune University
– Ms. Madhvi Prasad, Freelance writer & Research Scholar, Philosophy Department, Mumbai University.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
May also join live on IGNCA FACEBOOK LIVE