- You may view or download an image to your workstation and store it, and you may make hard copies without further permission, provided this is done for purposes of private study only.
- You may display personal copies for purposes of an academic lecture or seminar. If using our materials, please make reference to the IGNCA and the institution holding the original.
- You may incorporate the URL for an image, but not the image itself, in a hypertext document.
- If you wish to reproduce an image for publication in electronic or any other form you must obtain prior written permission from the IGNCA or the institution holding the original collection.
- For publication-quality images contact us. A fee will usually be charged.