Adi Drishya Department
Agenda Of The Rock Art Project
- To make textual, contextual video and photo documentation;
- To communicate with people in the hinterland for archaeological research, and to build up a biocultural map, a mental and ecological atlas of the rock art landscape, on the basis of documentation of related folklore and natural and manmade features;
- To make inventory of rock art sites;
- To make suggestions for structural, ecological, and, in rare cases, direct conservation, preferably using local materials and techniques;
- To develop a digital archive of videos, photo and other electronic data;
- To make documentaries on the basis of the video documentations in the field;
- To organise Exhibitions (Permanent, Mobile, Temporary);
- To bring out publications, both in print and electronic media;.
- To prepare a Conservation Manual for rock art sites.